TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT
To keep up with the technological development, our equipment has changed over the years and has helped us support our commitment to provide quality and superior customer service and products. The equipment we use is the following:
- Primultini Cutting line Italy purchased in 2014, probably the best cutting log in Europe; monthly capacity of 2000 cubic meters of logs / working from Monday to Friday in 2 shifts from 7 am to 11 pm;
- Baschild Dryers Italy - there are 8 last generation dryers with a total drying capacity of 1200 cubic meters of lumber - one charge;
- Baschild Steamers Italy - are installed in September 2018 and have a capacity of 60 cubic meters - one charge;
- Baschild Logs Steamer - installed in November 2018 is used to defrost the log before cutting during low winter temperatures - capacity 50 cubic meters one charge;
- Paul Timber sorting line Germany;
- Paul Multi-blade Circular Germany;
- Pezzolato Waste cutting / packaging line Italy;
- 5 MW boiler - Topling Bosnia-Herzegovina;
- Kenobi Timber Waste Line Hungary - mixed with the resulting sawdust, ensures the fuel of the boiler;
Haty continues to expand its manufacturing mills and offices to keep up with the increasing demand for its now broad line of beech products employing skilled workers in jobs that blend traditional craftsmanship with advanced technology.
At Haty, our primary goal is to deliver industry-standard lead times at competitive pricing with the assurance of impeccable quality. Quality and reliability are the cornerstones of our strong customer relationships.
Our products aim for the best quality. We always do our best to provide a tailored solution for each of our customers.
It is a highly regarded and sought after product in the demanding global market. Our wood products are made out of 100% Romanian beech wood.